OSI forums is back online! Starting from scratch. . .

Introduce yourself and reminisce
dave
Site Admin

OSI forums is back online! Starting from scratch. . .

Post by dave »

Hello OSI users!

This forum once existed and even accumulated posts by the occasional OSI enthusiast. Sadly the forum was sabotaged by spambots, and all the posts were lost. So, here is round 2. If you previously posted, feel free to repost anything related to OSI or that era of home computing. If you have an OSI project or a 6502 project that might just work on an OSI, feel free to post as well.

I have been neglecting the OSIweb side of the site, but will continue posting documents and software.

Welcome back!!!

Dave
graeme

Re: OSI forums is back online! Starting from scratch. . .

Post by graeme »

Hi there,

Glad to see you are back on line, I live In the NE of the uk and have quite a large collection of OSI equipment in various staes. I do have working a c2 and ci with a 51/4 disk. This works most of the time but is unrelliable copying disks. I have some documentation including sams manuals and some user group mags from the uk , a few copies of peek,and advark journal and various software on both 8 and 51/4 disks . I have not been succesfull in geting the 8" disks running. I would like to see scans of user group and mags on line as they are full of good information.
I also have a disk controller that was produced in the uk and sold by premier publictions that I would love to get running again but it is missing a couple of ic's if anyone has any info on this I would be grateful.

Regards Graeme
dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

I do have a bunch of material that was given to me a while back by Mark S., and I hope to be converting it to web-friendly form and posting it soon. The user-group pubs are definitely the most interesting.
dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

I dug up a corrupted copy of the database for the original forum, and have gone through it by hand, and reconstructed the original forums, which are now online. There's some useful material in there.

Dave