OSI Disk Re-creation Project

stm

Re: OSI Disk Re-creation Project

Post by stm »

Jeff wrote:So. I added the directories in my user folder, and the package compiled. I think that the powers-that-be need to remove that requirement.
Not sure what exact version you built. I performed a build on a Mac OS X machine without problems. I don't want to hijack this thread with cc65 build issues, so please let me know directly if you have further problems.
Jeff wrote:Now I am evaluating your sample programs and make files.

I would be happy to assist making a C4P target.
Fine. I will send you a PM with my email address so we can take this offline.

Stephan
C1P Model 600 CPU 1978 REV B, 40K (8K original and 32K BillO memory expansion), RS-232
Maintainer of cc65 OSI target and llvm-mos-sdk C1P target
MK14HAK

Post by MK14HAK »

Jeff wrote:I am working on a two part project. The first part is a small program that runs on a Challenger that takes commands and data from a host (Mac, PC, Etc) that will send it disk track and sector data for the purposes of re-constructing floppy disks.

I haven't tested it yet. I am working on the host program now, and hopefully I will have something that takes an OSI image file, same one as the WinOSI emulator, and sends it to the Challenger for re-construction, fairly soon.

If there are any 6502 assembly guru's out there with spare brain cycles and would like to improve the code, feel free, and re-post your changes. If we crowd-code, maybe it will happen sooner!

/Jeff

Jeff how about adding to github/osiweb .
600RevB:16K,2MHz,64x32,470,CEGMON
SuperKit:502,540B,542B,CEGMON, 8" and 5" FDDs
Cards:PE IO,6522 D-A-D, AY3-8910,ProgramGraphics,Color,UK101
WIP:HexDOS,FDD Emulator
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

The code that I have ready to share is the code I posted at the start of this thread. The server portion is still too rough.

/Jeff