OSI computer hardware/software

mjmalecha

OSI computer hardware/software

Post by mjmalecha »

Just curious if those of you who have been enjoying the OSI computers much longer than myself can advise if there are any additional places/resources where one can find/purchase hardware items & original software cassettes? I was lucky enough to acquire a great working C4P about 6 years ago on ebay. But, there never seems to be anything additional on ebay (peripherals and software primarily) of interest.

I assume this is largely a result of the limited time this equipment was on the market, so by nature it is "rare" and those who have stuff likely want to keep it!

But I wold love to get my hands on some additional things, so thought I would ask.

Thanks!

Mike
Jeff

Re: OSI computer hardware/software

Post by Jeff »

Hi Mike,

Keep looking on eBay, and watching this board. Otherwise it’s roll-your-own software territory for OSI. And if you do write something, please share!!

/Jeff
glitch

Re: OSI computer hardware/software

Post by glitch »

We've got a bunch of reproductions available, and artwork for doing more, so if there's something you're having a hard time finding, be sure to ask!

OSI stuff does show up on eBay now and then, but it does seem to be a lot less common than e.g. S-100 equipment.
Check out The Glitch Works
OSI Challenger 3, 510 CPU, 8" floppies, 23 MB hard disk system starting to work!
Parts bin Challenger 3 board set, never had a chassis in its time