Lots of OSI software and books on ebay

Steve Gray

Lots of OSI software and books on ebay

Post by Steve Gray »

Hi all,

Just noticed lots of OSI cassette software, manuals and stuff on ebay right now...
Seller is FDBRUCE, who seems to have the occasional OSI item, but now seems to have found a huge stash of stuff...

Steve
C4P working, C1P working. 600D Replica working, C4P+D&N floppy not working. 505 board, 610 board, Mittendorf board, TOSIE hacker board need testing, PicoDOS disk untested.
dave
Site Admin

Re: Lots of OSI software and books on ebay

Post by dave »

Just saw your post. I actually bought a nearly complete PEEK(65) collection on ebay a few weeks ago, and have scanned all of them into PDFs, and also had obtained some other OSI documents in PDF form from Mark S. a while back. I will be posting everything on the web site soon. First, I will get the domain set up on a new host that allows rsync transfers, and transfer this BBS.

If anybody wants the original paper Peek(65) journals, let me know. I don't have room to keep them. The scanning service did cut them into 8.5x11 sheets before scanning, but they were already 3-hole punched, so they can be kept in 3-ring binders.

Dave
Steve Gray

Post by Steve Gray »

As you might guess... I'm looking for the C4P/C4P-MF Service Manual. There was one on ebay a while ago but I missed out on it...

Steve
C4P working, C1P working. 600D Replica working, C4P+D&N floppy not working. 505 board, 610 board, Mittendorf board, TOSIE hacker board need testing, PicoDOS disk untested.
dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

Hi Steve,

I've uploaded the SAMS manual, but haven't yet updated the web page. Will do so tonight. Meanwhile, you can find it at:

http://osiweb.org/manuals/SAMS_C4P.pdf

Also, I've uploaded a large number of Peek 65 issues, many of which were donated by Earl Morris, and the rest of which I recently acquired on Ebay. Again, I haven't updated the index pages, but they are available here:

http://osiweb.org/Peek65/

Dave
Steve Gray

Post by Steve Gray »

That's great! Thanks.

Steve