FS: Prototype Glitch Works Ohio Scientific Universal RAM Board

Post your retrocomputing for sale or trade here.
glitch

FS: Prototype Glitch Works Ohio Scientific Universal RAM Board

Post by glitch »

link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/272817996082

I'm selling some of the prototype boards for my GW-OSI-RAM1 Universal 128 KW RAM board. This board provides up to 128 KW (64 KW without memory management) of static RAM on the Ohio Scientific bus. It supports a 12-bit word size and is compatible with the Ohio Scientific 560Z "Processor Lab" in PDP-8 mode. It also includes a prototyping area, and a header for mezzanine display boards. Included with the auction is a Hex Lamp Register and an Octal Lamp Register, which can be mounted directly to the GW-OSI-RAM1 or used remote on a cable (e.g. for a front panel).

This is a pre-production board, the most significant difference is that it lacks a corner mounting hole, which can be drilled if needed (no circuit traces run under its location). The other differences are minor. See auction link for full description!
Check out The Glitch Works
OSI Challenger 3, 510 CPU, 8" floppies, 23 MB hard disk system starting to work!
Parts bin Challenger 3 board set, never had a chassis in its time
glitch

Re: FS: Prototype Glitch Works Ohio Scientific Universal RAM Board

Post by glitch »

Listed the last of the prototype boards:

https://www.tindie.com/products/10621/

I'm now using Tindie for my new-made projects since recent eBay policy changes prohibit offsite links to anything except YouTube product reviews, freight billing companies, and "links required for legal reasons." That means I can't even link the manual or GitHub repository! Not acceptable for open source, hobbyist-oriented kit projects.
Check out The Glitch Works
OSI Challenger 3, 510 CPU, 8" floppies, 23 MB hard disk system starting to work!
Parts bin Challenger 3 board set, never had a chassis in its time