Glitch Works GW-OSI-RAM1 Universal RAM Boards

Post your retrocomputing for sale or trade here.
glitch

Glitch Works GW-OSI-RAM1 Universal RAM Boards

Post by glitch »

Finally had time to price out a minimal parts kit for the GW-OSI-RAM1! From the preorder stuff, most folks seemed to think the parts kit was too expensive and included a lot of features they didn't necessarily care about (12-bit operation, memory management, I/O mezzanine stuff). So I put together a minimal 64K 8-bit only board, which should fill the needs of most OSI systems. I put together a BoM/project on Mouser (where most of my parts come from) for those wanting to add the parts to their next order:

https://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/P ... 940dad9818

I have a Tindie listing waiting on approval, which I'll add to this post once it's ready. You'll be able to buy the bare board for $30, add on a 64K 8-bit parts kit for an additional $35 ($65 total), or have it built up as a 64K 8-bit board and tested in my Challenger 3 for $125. Once I get some more free time, I'll also add options for a 12-bit compat parts kit, and full/all-features parts kit.
Check out The Glitch Works
OSI Challenger 3, 510 CPU, 8" floppies, 23 MB hard disk system starting to work!
Parts bin Challenger 3 board set, never had a chassis in its time
glitch

Re: Glitch Works GW-OSI-RAM1 Universal RAM Boards

Post by glitch »

Check out The Glitch Works
OSI Challenger 3, 510 CPU, 8" floppies, 23 MB hard disk system starting to work!
Parts bin Challenger 3 board set, never had a chassis in its time