My (Steve J. Gray's) C4P Software Archive Page

Help preserve OSI history!! Please check here to see if you have wanted items, or post your wanted items here
Steve Gray

My (Steve J. Gray's) C4P Software Archive Page

Post by Steve Gray » Thu May 17, 2018 10:33 pm

My C4P software archive.

Thanks to Mark Spankus for archiving all my tapes and disks, and for the excellent WinOSI update!

I've been spending the last week or so loading my old disks into the emulator and re-learning how to use the OSI C4 all over again! It's been fun.
I know Dave will be posting some of the stuff here on OSIWEB.ORG, but I thought I'd put up a little sub-webpage off my main OSI C4P Page with some of my old games, game conversions, and utilities, along with some of the original OSI OS disks etc. Basically everything I had is available.

I'm starting to run the various programs and making screen-shots of some of the interesting ones. I will be adding more as I go, but I thought I'd make them available now. If you want to check it out it is available here:

http://www.6502.org/users/sjgray/comput ... tware.html

If you have any thoughts, or comments please let me know.

Steve
C4P+D&N floppy not working, 2x C4P not working, C1P not working, Superboard not working.
505 board, 610 board, Mittendorf board, TOSIE hacker board need testing, PicoDOS disk untested

RedskullDC

Re: My (Steve J. Gray's) C4P Software Archive Page

Post by RedskullDC » Fri May 18, 2018 9:46 am

Hi Steve & Mark,

Many thanks for posting, and your efforts in recovering the contents.

I'm quite keen to take a look at this one in particular:
"OSI Dos v3.3 with Hires support for the Mittendorf graphics board."
to see if it has any worthwhile pointers to how the gfx board operates.

Cheers,
Leslie
Superboard II - RevD, 8Kb, DABUG monitor ROM.
FPGA C1P/C2/C4. 1-8MHz, 48Kb ram, CEGMON, 16KB Hires.

Steve Gray

Re: My (Steve J. Gray's) C4P Software Archive Page

Post by Steve Gray » Fri May 18, 2018 6:54 pm

Cloning the Mittendorf board is still on my (very big) TODO list...
My experience is that the graphics board simply pumps out whatever is in the ram as a pure bitmap. There doesn't seem to be much else it can do.

Steve
C4P+D&N floppy not working, 2x C4P not working, C1P not working, Superboard not working.
505 board, 610 board, Mittendorf board, TOSIE hacker board need testing, PicoDOS disk untested